K so Halle cracks me up every second of the day...She is so funny. Today is the crazy day for Mike and I with our many church meetings we have. Now that Mike is in the Bishopric and I am still the YW President, we have been on fast forward speed trying to fit everything into our hectic schedules and still have some quality us time. Well, I have been loving spin class at the gym, it is the best release of stress and it gets me pumped and ready for anything. I go as much as possible. So usually when we have to get a sitter it is so I can go to spin class or when I have YW. So today, Mike and I had meetings after church and our cute friend/YW came and saved me by babysitting the girls for Mike and I so we could attend our meetings. Well, Bailee's cute mom Sunni came over and checked on the girls and they were doing great of course, but she held Halle for a minute and they had a cute little conversation:
Sunni: "Halle tell me a story."
Halle: "Well, I don't know how to read."
Sunni: "That's O.k. just make up your own story. What do you want your story about?"
Halle: Mickey Mouse
Sunni: "OK"
Halle: "Once upon a time there was Mickey Mouse and he went on a boat."
Sunni: "Then where did he go?"
Halle: "He went to Spin Class"
Sunni started laughing she wasn't expecting that kind of answer. What can I say..we are an open book here at the Carver home...we love our Halle Bear!
1 comment:
Adam told us about Mike in the bishopric. I love that, he must be awesome in that calling. That is major high stress but I bet the blessings that come from that are so rewarding. That is the cutest little story, she just seems like the sweetest little girl.
Post a Comment