Monday, September 21, 2009

Blessings!!











Mylee said the cutest thing to Mike today. We had just got finished saying family prayer and she leaned over to Mike and said, "Daddy, I want to tell Heavenly Father Thank you for giving me such a wonderful life." It really took Mike by surprise. To hear something so sweet and innocent and true as that coming from your child, just made our day. We are so blessed and we do have a really very wonderful life. We have three beautiful girls and Mike and I share a love that is truly unbreakable. I love him with all of my heart and I know that he loves me too. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family and a wonderful life. thank you Mylee for reminding us that we should thank Heavenly Father for that very thing.







P.S. The pictures are just a little piece of the wonderful life we have. Some of the freinds that are so important to us and truly make our life wonderful. There are so many more, but not enoughstorage on my computer to show all of them. We have so many wonderful friends and the saying is true, that friends are the family you choose.

P.S.S. The pictures of us in hair caps is when we went with the YW to the cannery for service for our ward members. It was a blast!! We had a lot of fun...(thanks Jamie for the great idea & coordinating the whole thing)

2 comments:

Candace said...

What a cute little family! And what a precious little comment, good thing you documented it!

Thanks for your sweet comment, we think the world of Adam and are glad for his friendship!

The Flitton's said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! We need to share YW ideas with each other.