Abby is such a sweetie! This is seriously her favorite face to make. I love it...It is my favorite too! Her new things to do are she goes and gets a diaper when she has gone poo in hers and hands it to me and lays down so I can change her bum. So cute! Maybe soon we will be able to potty train...She also loves to talk. Her favorite things to say are "Mama, Dada, Baba, Mymy. I have heard her say other things like gamma once or twice and she says. Ma for more. She is growing up so fast and loves to CLIMB everything. She loves to do whatever her sisters are doing and it is truly so sweet to watch her process everything..our nickname for her is Luka. Mike wants to change her name to that because it fits her so well. It came from Halle, actually. Halle would call her Abbyluka and then just luka nad it stuck. We love it! We love or LUKA!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Abby 18 months!
Abby is such a sweetie! This is seriously her favorite face to make. I love it...It is my favorite too! Her new things to do are she goes and gets a diaper when she has gone poo in hers and hands it to me and lays down so I can change her bum. So cute! Maybe soon we will be able to potty train...She also loves to talk. Her favorite things to say are "Mama, Dada, Baba, Mymy. I have heard her say other things like gamma once or twice and she says. Ma for more. She is growing up so fast and loves to CLIMB everything. She loves to do whatever her sisters are doing and it is truly so sweet to watch her process everything..our nickname for her is Luka. Mike wants to change her name to that because it fits her so well. It came from Halle, actually. Halle would call her Abbyluka and then just luka nad it stuck. We love it! We love or LUKA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment