Mylee with her two friends Addison and Ambreanna! Mylee plays withher friends all day everyday!
Halle at Lagoona Beach! So fun!
Carver Family Reunion at Lagoon!
Mike and Adam having Dance Addiction competitions at Adam's house! HA! They would watch Cami and I doing and then they both got up and totally kicked butt. I was so mad!
Lot's of playing and swimming with cousins and friends!
3 comments:
Lisa! Your kids are getting so big! They are adorable. I'm glad you guys are having a fun summer!
These pics are so cute! Halle looks like she's having so much fun, she hasn't noticed her straps keep falling down! Looks like you've all had a fun summer! The girls are all SO cute!!
It looks like your summer has been quite eventful. Your girls are so beautiful - I bet you are tired of hearing me say that, but they are. I just want you to know that Jared is awesome at those dance games, too. Do you think our husbands use to secretly dance back in the day - maybe we should do some investigating.
Post a Comment