Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mylee Update

Mylee is doing very well. She is almost turning five in September. She is so excited to have a Hannah Montana birthday party. They are going to have rock star makeovers. She is a busy bee. She plays with her friends all day everyday. She has lots of friends in her neighborhood. She is very lucky. She is a huge help to mommy with the new baby. She LOVES MILEY CYRUS. She is so cute. She wants to be a Rock Star when she grows up!
My

9 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Its about time you updated. Just kidding, I know how crazy life can get, I am just a nerd and like to blog all the time. Anyways, I can't believe how beautiful your girls are, and each so different. What a lucky mom you are to have such little angels in your home. Cute pics and I am glad you are all doing well!!

Tai said...

Her long hair is so beautiful!!! I can't believe it could already be that long!! Your kids ae so beautiful and sweet!!

Heléne Björklund said...

Hello there, I am a Swedish mother and I have a daughter with Jacobsens syndrome. You can visit our blog at:
http://pasda.blogspot.com/

Cami said...

I love your little Jazz fans. What adorable little girls. I am proud to be related to them.

Cami said...

There is really soemthing wrong when your sister-in-law/best friend has to tell you that she misses you through a blog!!! Why do we let life get in the way of fun? I am ready for a girls night? Is that baby ready to be left for a few hours so we can go to dinner? I really miss you guys!!!!

The Flitton's said...

Your girls are so beautiful! You guys are going to have your hands full when they can start dating. I can't believe how big Abby is now. We loved reading the update on your kids - glad they are all doing well.

Nyree said...

Your girls are so adorable. Little Abby has grown so much-so cute and chubby. I'm jealous, I love chubby babies! Miss you!

Kris said...

What a doll! Haven't seen you guys in forever!

Hey - Cami just mentioned a girls night - I'm inviting myself!!!! :)

Danielle and Ryan said...

All of the girls are too cute. I hope you are doing well chasing after them! :)