Monday, August 25, 2008

John Carter


Our beloved brother in law John Carter was killed Sunday in a plane crash. We love and miss him so much! We love you, Lisa, Ethan, Ashton and little Averie!

9 comments:

Cami said...

I love you guys!

Marissa said...

Oh my gosh! I'm shocked. I'm so sorry to hear this. Give my thoughts and love to Mike and his family!

Katy said...

Oh my gosh Lisa! How shocking and so sad! I will keep Lisa and their kids in my prayers.

Thiago & Teri said...

I am so truly sorry for your families loss. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

CLUFF FAMILY said...

I heard about the accident. I can't even imagine having to go through that. Send our condolenses to Lisa and her family.

Nyree said...

Oh my word! I can't even imagine what the family, especially Lisa, is going through. We will definitely keep Lisa and her darling kids (& other family members) in our prayers.

Scott said...

Unreal how life can Change just like that. You are all in our prayers.

Tai said...

Lisa I am so sorry to hear about your familie's great loss. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time!!

Alicen said...

Mike, enjoyed your testimony on Sunday. I told Darrin he missed a very spiritual meeting. (He was home with Tessa). You guys are wonderful people. Just wanted to say that.