Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Abby Update!

Abby is doing great! She weighs 12 pounds 12 ounces and is in the 20th percentile for her weight at four months old...she is in the 40th percentile in her height and the 3rd percentile for her head. Yes! She has a small head! She is doing really well and has not been sick yet with anything. She has thrush, but that is not a big deal. She is getting over it quicker thanks to my friend, Ann's advice with a cool herbal remedy. Anyhow, she is sleeping better at night and is overall a very good baby....Yay babs!!!
A

3 comments:

Alicen said...

So cute Lisa! Did you end up getting any venetian violet? Poor baby...hope it goes away soon. Your pictures are so cute. I love your family outdoor picture. I would love one outdoors someday.

Kris said...

What a cutie. She is growing so fast!

Heidi Openshaw said...

What darling girls you have. Abby is very cute. I totally love the hair. Thanks for calling to chat. It was so good to talk with you.