Happy Easter! This is Abby's first Easter. Her and I stayed home from church, but the other girl's got all dressed up in their best dresses and went to Sacrament Meeting with Daddy! I am trying to keep the exposure to other children to a minimum. The girl's are with Dad right now at their Grandma Pat's house. They are having an Easter Egg Hunt and dinner there. So fun! Here are some fun pictures we took today of the girl's! EnjoY!!!
7 comments:
Super cute girls! Miss you
You have the most beautiful children ever! I love the name Abby - I still can't believe how much hair she has. I hope you are feeling well - make sure you take care of yourself, too.
You have such beatufiul girls!
Ahhh...so fun to see pictures of little Abby! I lost the link to your blog and just finally remembered how I originally found it through Jen'--anyway, so I am catching up! Sounds like her birth was also quite the event but I am so glad to hear that you and she are both doing well! Your girls are all so beautful and I'm glad that it's been a better year for Halle too!
Hi Lisa! I found your blog through Katy's. Congratulations on little Abby! She is adorable! How fun to have 3 girls. Glad to hear you and your family are doing well.
Hey it is DeAnna (Martinez)Cluff! How's it goin? Your family is so cute. I am so sorry to hear all of the trials you have gone through. You are both very strong. The stuff we went through with JD was hard and what you have been through is even harder! I am glad you have a blog I can keep in touch with you through. Congrats on your baby girl! I am due in 5 weeks with our first girl. We have 2 boys and excited for this new arrival- I can't wait I am sick of being prego! Anyway- now you can link onto our blog and see what boring stuff we have been up to!
I need your email because we made our blog private - let me know flittonrebecca@yahoo.com. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment