Mike's brother Danny took all of these pictures!! He even designed the announcement! He has his own photography business, check it out at carverphoto.net...
SOOOOO cute! I didn't know his bro had a photo place. I will have to check it out. how is it going with 3? She is such a doll. Were your other girls as dark as her when they were lil?
So cute!! She is so precious. She has a different look than her sisters. Then again I don't know what they looked like as babies, so maybe they are similiar?
Lisa, This is Tai jennings (well Smith now!)I found your blog through Kristina's!! I haven't seen you forever!! Your family is so cute. I love seeing the pics of your beautiful girls. You are starting off like me!! I had three girls and just had a little boy. I would love to get together with you!! Anyways, your kids are beautiful!!
These pics are gorgeous!! Abby definitely seems to have more of the "Carver" look with that beautiful dark coloring! All three of your girls are so beautiful!!
What a beautiful little girl you guys have...congrats! Hey, we'll be out to Utah this summer during the month of July, so I'll be sure to get a hold of you. Oh....I'm gonna add you guys to our friends list, I hope you don't mind!
Hey girl! I was so glad to hear from you! I have missed you! You have a beautiful family! We are doing the 3 girl thing too, and it is a ball!! I am so glad we have a way now to keep in touch! Let's not lose it this time! Love Kami
Welcome to the world little girl, my namesake! You are truly beautiful, and the whole Bernard Bunch here is sitting here 'OOOOOOHing" and "AAAAAAHing" at all your cute photos. You are a beautiful family - we continue to watch your progress Halle, you are gorgeous too! Take care and speak soon Abigail in France
She is absolutely beautiful! Isnt blogging great? It's getting us in touch with people we haven't seen forever! How's havin' 3 kids going? They are such gorgeous girls! Wendy
11 comments:
SOOOOO cute! I didn't know his bro had a photo place. I will have to check it out. how is it going with 3? She is such a doll. Were your other girls as dark as her when they were lil?
So cute!! She is so precious. She has a different look than her sisters. Then again I don't know what they looked like as babies, so maybe they are similiar?
Lisa,
This is Tai jennings (well Smith now!)I found your blog through Kristina's!! I haven't seen you forever!! Your family is so cute. I love seeing the pics of your beautiful girls. You are starting off like me!! I had three girls and just had a little boy. I would love to get together with you!! Anyways, your kids are beautiful!!
These pics are gorgeous!! Abby definitely seems to have more of the "Carver" look with that beautiful dark coloring! All three of your girls are so beautiful!!
She's gorgeous! Those are some super cute pictures too.
What a beautiful little girl you guys have...congrats! Hey, we'll be out to Utah this summer during the month of July, so I'll be sure to get a hold of you. Oh....I'm gonna add you guys to our friends list, I hope you don't mind!
Hey girl!
I was so glad to hear from you! I have missed you! You have a beautiful family! We are doing the 3 girl thing too, and it is a ball!! I am so glad we have a way now to keep in touch! Let's not lose it this time! Love Kami
She is beautiful! Hope you are doing well. I still can't get over all of her hair! Precious!
Welcome to the world little girl, my namesake! You are truly beautiful, and the whole Bernard Bunch here is sitting here 'OOOOOOHing" and "AAAAAAHing" at all your cute photos. You are a beautiful family - we continue to watch your progress Halle, you are gorgeous too! Take care and speak soon
Abigail in France
She is absolutely beautiful! Isnt blogging great? It's getting us in touch with people we haven't seen forever! How's havin' 3 kids going? They are such gorgeous girls!
Wendy
How darling!
Post a Comment