Monday, February 25, 2008


I was just thinking today about Halle and how well she has been doing this winter compared to her last two winters and I can't help but feel blessed. She has been so healthy and so active and is really progressing. She is a ball of energy. Lately she has really loved to sing. She will sing everything but her favorites are the Mulan song and the beauty and the Beast song. I am going to record her sweet little voice it is so amazing the things she is learning. We were told when she was diagnosed with her syndrome that 95% of the children that have been researched have severe mental delays. She has been so fortunate. She is actually ahead of the curve on a lot of her skills. Especially her language. I catch myself just starring at her and Mylee and just not believing how you can feel so much love and responsiblity at the same time. It is truly amazing and one of the things I have truly enjoyed about being a mother!

3 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Hey guys...this is Teri Cano (Thiago's wife). I found your blog a little while ago, I couldn't even tell you how, I was just clicking and there you were. Anyways just wanted to say hi and tell you what a cute, little family you have. Congrats on baby girl #3, that is exciting. Hope all goes well!!!

The Flitton's said...

How are you doing? We are so excited for you - you only have one month left to go! Hope all is well. You two girls are beautiful. We love seeing pictures of you and your family.

Nyree said...

I am so happy for Halle that this winter has been easier on her. That is so great! And how exciting with a new a arrival just days away! Let me know if you need anything.. I have plenty of girl stuff to go around! Good Luck and keep us updated.