Friday, February 15, 2008

Playing in the snow!!!


We have been pounded with snow this year and it has been so fun for the girls. Here they are playing in the snow with their cousin Lexi, Adam's daughter!!! So cute!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Awww...they are so cute! I'm a little jealous of the snow. we had a chance of getting some this weekend, but as usual it never happened. I am so ready for Spring though! How are you feeling?

Princess Abigail said...

Hello girls it is lovely to meet you - and wow, you are both so beautiful!!! My name is Abigail, I live in France, and I am almost two - meet me and my brothers on my blog! I really look forward to hearing from you - Halle, I think you and I have A LOT in common !! I look forward to hearing from you!
Signed : Abigail, 22 months, France

Anonymous said...

Michael Carver....whats up man?...I actually found you guys through Jake Rabe's blog...ha ha...Man how are you guys doing? I have been so freakin busy...I haven't kept in touch with anyone. I hope all is well with you guys, it looks like you have a beautiful family! Give me a call or drop me a line when you can!
(801)-628-2294