Tuesday, March 4, 2014

We are Back!!!!!!!!

Ok! So I can't believe I haven't blogged in almost three years! That is ridiculous! So much has happened since I was last on here. We had another baby girl!!!!! Her name is Samantha Marie Carver! She was born on December 22, 2011. It was a huge adventure. That pregnancy was one for the books that's for sure. She came 5 weeks early and weighed a whopping 7 pds 5 oz. I mean if I would have carried her to term she would have been 12 pounds....ugh! She was totally healthy and has been one of the most happy and pleasant babies I have ever been around. She always smiled as an infant. She was just so happy. Hardly ever cried and slept like a champ. She had a few bumps in the road here and there in the beginning with getting her schedule figured out but other than that she rally has been a Joy. Four little girls running around has been crazy!!!!! We couldn't be happier though. Other updates. We moved into our new house and then shortly after that I was put into YW as the president..again:) I absolutely love the YW program! It is truly inspired! It is the best program for these young women to be involved in and they learn and grow so much!!! I served in YW for a little over two years and then was released due to Mike getting put into the Bishopric...again:)

No comments: