Mylee, my sister Anna and I went to the Miley Cyrus Concert on Tuesday Sept 29 at the Energy Solutions Center in Salt Lake. We had such a blast! It was really so fun! Miley did a GREAT job on her performance. On her second song she ran off stage and the Stage Manager came out and said that she is sick and fighting the flu and she will be out in a minute. What a life. That is a lot of pressure for a young girl like her to take on. Performing songs to a live audience, while sick with the flu. It was crazy. She really did a great job. I felt guilty participating that night when she was so sick. Part of me thought,"Poor thing she should just go home and rest." It was truly amazing that she was able to do what she did.
Mylee, had a blast at the concert. She kept telling everyone it was her first concert. How lucky she is at the age of 6 to be going to her first concert. :) It was so fun to watch her having so much fun singing and dancing to her favorite songs. After every song ended she would say, "Mom is that the last song, I don't want it to end." I remember feeling the same way about things and sometimes I still do. She is such a sweet little girl. We had so much fun rocking out with Anna that night. Anna took most all of the pictures she did a great job!. We love ANNA!! We really had a blast!!! So fun!
2 comments:
What a FUN mother daughter activity! I love Mileys songs they have a good beat and the lyrics aren't nasty! I hope she stays wholesome so girls will have someone worth admiring (if you know what I mean).
Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!
Post a Comment