Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dance, fun and 4th of July!!






We had a blast on the 4th!!! Some of the highlights were, Mike and I running the 5K in Clearfield. So fun! Mike actually got 1st place in his age division. male 25-29. GO MIKE!!! Then we had the really sweet Clearfield Parade. then we had the ULtimate 4th of July PARTAY in our neighborhood. We blocked the road off and had a jumping house and rolled our BBQ out to the front and just played all day. Our neighbor knows how to juggle fire and he put on the coolest FIRE show that night. He even ate the fire....SWEET!! It was a blast. Everyone had so much fun!! OH and the little girl with the chicken costume is our neighbor. Her mom couldn't get her to take it off...Abby loved it. I couldn't capture it as well on camera but she was following her around and hugging her and kissing her...it was so cute









Abby absolutely loves to play at the park and it is impossible to get her to come down once she is up there. She is so cute with the little faces she makes. I love it. We have been doing a lot of swimming when the weather is nice and the girls love it. They will play for hours in the sun and water. Halle got her purple face from her lovely big sister Mylee. I was sitting right nest to them and they were playing with the make up and all of a sudden I look over and Halle is purple. it was so crazy I had to take a picture. I made Mylee clean her up.





Abby has been the cutest little stinker lately! She absolutely loves this little car of our neighbors and she begs to ride on it everyday...it is so cute! Mylee and HAlle have been invited to a lot of birthday parties and they just went to the cutest little party at our neighbors who made them these cute little skirts and outfits so Mylee and Halle came home looking so cute.




Mylee really loves to dance. She takes dance from a really fun studio in Clearfield called Shaw dance. She had a lot of fun this year and actually got to take dance with her really good friend, Taylor. She danced to the song called LOVE it was so cute. Anna, Grandma Sue, Frank and Grandma Pat and Grandpa Steve all came out to see her perform at the Egyptian Theater in Ogden. Really Fun and really nice! Go Mylee!
Sorry for the long post...it has been awhile...no time and now I am off to Girls Camp in a week...fun!!!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Your girls are so adorable! It was great to see you at Target btw!

Marty and Brigette said...

Miss you guys! Loved the update!