Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dreams really do come true...










We have been so busy...it is so crazy. We decided to take a trip to disneyland this year with the girls. We went the week before Mother's day in May and it was so fun. The girls absolutely had a blast and so did we. Anna my sister came with us and shared in the magic. Some of the funny moments we had there were when Halle went on the Tower of Terror. Yes! Halle went on the tower of Terror and she HATED it...lol. I felt so bad for having her go on it. She was shaking she was so scared. Then she lost all trust for us and we had to make it up to her by going on a thousand little slow fun rides til she could forget. She would ask us over and over. Is it going to go fast? Is it going up and down? Because I don't like it. We also splurged and went to the Princess lunch and they got to interact with all of the princesess and have an amazing yummy lunch. It was so fun and magical. Mylee was so star struck when she saw her favorite princess Aurora. And Hall e was so cute...she stole the show and was talking up a storm to all the princesses. She would ask them "Can I hold you? and Where is the Beast? or Where is the faires? Or where is Gus Gus? It was so cute. She is the sweetest. She loves interacting with people and this was her little piece of heavan. Abby also learned how to walk in disneyland. She had lots of time to practice and it was so cute when she figured it out. We had a ton of fun and we want to go back...What a magical place. We also visited the beach and it was beautiful of course...so much fun!

3 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh so jealous. So fun for your sweet girls. That little Halle, what a sweetheart. I just want to kiss her up.

The Flitton's said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I am jealous!!!! I want you to know I was crying on the Tower of Terror.

Katy said...

That looks like so much fun!! I just love the picture of the girls with Aurora....Halle is holding on to her so tight and looks like she's in absolute heaven!! So cute!