Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sister's!!!!






Let me just say there are a few things in life that really make it all worth it...one of those things is family. In particular Sister's. Anna is my sister and she is five years younger than me. We were not so close growing up. She was more of a pest than in a joy. (I love you Anna) Let's face it..growing up she was always getting into my stuff, reading my journal, SPYING and listening in on phone calls..you know...the typical little sister. I don't know what happenened, but once we were a little older, we were truly BEST friends. She knows exactely how to push my buttons and she knows how to make me laugh and cry all in the same breath. We share so many fun memories. It has been so fun to see her become so close to my girl's. She has such a special bond with all three and especially with Mylee, the oldest. She used to watch Mylee all the time for me when I was still working and they became VERY close. Mylee will still always choose Anna as her first choice for a babysitter. Now since I am so busy with Young Women Anna comes to the rescue a lot and even on short notice. She has been such a blessing in my life and i am SO LUCKY to have her. She is an amazing friend, sister and everything. I prayed and prayed for a sister and I am so blessed to have her in my life to be so much more than I could ever imagine. I hope my three girl's will share that same bond with each other, because it is truly a lasting one that they will cherish as I do mine. I love you Anna Bananna!!!

3 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh thats sweet. Sisters are the greatest, I don't know what I would do without mine. I just love Anna, she is such a sweet girl. She came with Adam the other day to Lincoln's blessing and it was so fun to see her.

Juli said...

Cute! True, I've got 3 sisters & we are very close in age & have always been & will always be great friends. Yay for sisters!

Amberlynn said...

Awe Lisa, what a sweet entry! Sisters are awesome to have for sure. XO