I've been tagged...
So Sorry, it took me so long Stacie, but here goes!.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Preparing to graduate high school.
2. Spending every minute with my HOT boyfriend Mike.
3. Building up my Swimming Lessons business.
4 Playing and NOT working.
5. Preparing to send my really HOT boyfriend on a mission
5 Things on my "to do list" today...
1. Go to the gym and RUN!
2. Get some laundry done
3. Finish my YW lesson
4. Plan activities for Feb.
5. Clean
5 Snacks I Love...
Only 5? This is going to be hard...
1. Diet Coke,
2. Pretzils
3. Chips and salsa
4. Chocolate
5. Smoothies
5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire...
1.Travel with the family!
2.Give a lot to parent and family .They have supported us so much!
3. Invest
4. Open a Gym
5. Buy a beautiful Home..with a POOL!!
I am tagging 5 people:
1. Katie A.
2. Marissa
3. Katie C.
4. Becky
5. Brigette
2 comments:
Don't forget to donate to the Beesley Family Fund when you become a billionare. HA!
That's cute! What gym do you go to?
Post a Comment