Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Many Blessings..

MY BABIES! They will always be my babies! I love them so much, my three little angels. They are all my greatest blessings. I am so lucky to have these three beauties to hang with everyday. I get to wake up to their wonderful spirits and enjoy their spunky attitudes...I couldn't ask for anything more. I am truly a blessed woman.
I love my husband. He is such a strength to me and he truly helps me to be a better person. He is my best friend and my one true love. I love everyday I get to be with him and laugh with him. He is a very thoughtful man and so kind hearted and he LOVES to help people. He LOVES to serve. He has so much character and will power and through our eleven years of being friends. Ten years since we have been together and six and a half years married... we have been through a lot! We have three beautiful girls and a wonderful home. We have amazing friends and a really great LIFE!


I love my brother, Adam. He is an amazing man. He is a great father and he has two beautiful children. I have always felt protective of him. I had to let go of that for awhile, and now circumstances changed and I feel it coming back. I love him and his two beautiful children so much. They are a team and I am their biggest Fan!



My Mom and sister Anna..I love these two women...they each fill my life with so much love and happiness...I love to call Anna or text her when I am stressed out..she can just say the RIGHT thing and it ALWAYS snaps me out of it and makes me feel so much better. She can even make me laugh when she is texting me..I love it..And my mom can always sense when I am needing a boost and she will do ANYTHING she can and EVERYTHING she can to help make my life less complicated. She has been working at a new job that she is always busy and I miss being able to talk to her FOREVER and whenever...but I will take what I can get. I love her.

4 comments:

The Benoits said...

You guys are such a cute, amazing family. We love ya!

Marty and Brigette said...

What an awesome post! Lisa,..you are so wonderful! We sure miss you guys....

It is true,..you are indeed blessed and so deserving of it! We feel blessed to know your family!

Thiago & Teri said...

What a sweet post...I love it. You guys have such a special family, we love you all. Tell Adam that is a great picture of him and the little ones, he was telling us about that. Tell him we love him and think of him all the time.

Marty and Brigette said...

Hey Hey HEY!!!

Craver's we mis you guys soooo soooo soooo much I have ben a very bad friend lately. I has been soooo crazy with the move and finding a home, and everything.

I love your blog, Mike I miss my running partner so much , but your will be proud of me I ran a 4th 5K on thanksgiving morning. I got 40.22 a little slower than I had hoped, anyway. again I herad about the job, Keep us posted we are dang excited.

You are, were and will forever be the best neighbor's We have been blessed to have.

Let Plan something SOOOOONNNNNN!!!!

Marty