Wednesday, December 10, 2008

GOING PRIVATE!

Hey Everyone! We have decided to go private...I do not want to lose touch with any of you so please send me an email and I will add you to my list!! Then you will be privileged to see our blog every minute of everyday! So fun!! My email is lu0731@msn.com! I will be doing it in a few days! You can also leave me a comment if you want!!!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Send us an invite. I love to see how you and the girls are doing!
amber_gher@yahoo.com

Hernandez Family said...

Send me an invite please!!! anjanettehernandez@yahoo.com

The Benoits said...

Hey Lisa, our email address is brandonben@msn.com

Danielle and Ryan said...

make sure to send an invite! dkoliboski@msn.com

Marissa said...

aspenrose1812@hotmail.com

Marty and Brigette said...

schroaderfamily@gmail.com

Send us an invite for sure! We don't want to miss out on anything our favorite neighbors are doing!

Thiago & Teri said...

theoteri@gmail.com

Alicen said...

Thanks for the invite Lisa! I don't wanna miss out on your cute family! :)