Wednesday, October 15, 2008




We have been busy busy busy! Since being called as the YW president in July my life has been thrown out of control...and yet I still remain happy and blessed to be so busy and crazy! It makes life so much more worth living and loving. My three girls are my joy next to my amazing husband who, without him WE would not be. Our little family is growing and our house is filled with the sounds of laughter and giggles...singing and dancing. We Love our lIfe and are so blessed to have each other. We have people close to us who are having difficulties in their families. If I could say one thing it is that it is worth the fight to stay together, It is a blessing to be in a loving family unit and there will always be bumps in the road, but in the end it is always better to stick it out then to give up. Endure to the end and their will be much joy. So here's to sticking it out and enjoying the ride!

4 comments:

CLUFF FAMILY said...

YW PRES?! WOW I AM SO IMPRESSED! YOU ARE AMAZING. I COULD NOT DO THAT AT THIS TIME IN MY LIFE. YOU ARE INSPIRING!

Thiago & Teri said...

I could not agree with you more, what would life be like without the ones you loved. That was a beautiful thing to write, and I agree I think you have been very blessed!!

The Flitton's said...

I am in YW, too. We should exchange ideas. Your kids are beautiful as always.

Nyree said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I just want to squeeze little Abby. I am also very impressed with your ability to keep up with little ones and being YW pres. I was second counselour when my girls were younger and I was super busy, but nearly as busy as the president! Way to go Lisa-you're awesome!