Sunday, October 19, 2008

RaNdOm EvEntS!!!!






Mylee got to go on a fun field trip with her preschool..of which I have been very impressed with....anyhow, they went to the Dairy farm in Syracuse and they got to feed the cows and learn all about how they mlk and all the fun information. Halle got to go with them and it was so fun! Mylee was to scared but Halle fed the cows a whole bag of carrots! So cute! Mylee goes to school with her really good friend Taylor anf they have lots of fun with Miss Malinda. THe school they go to is called Kiddie Kollege. I recommend it. They have done lots of exciting trips and things very cool! Just what Mylee needed. The picture of the three girls is Mylee, taylor and Taylor's sister, Peyton. ...we love them..

2 comments:

Candace said...

So cute! Gotta love the farm life!

So funny thing...I found out tonight that Mitch is in Jeff's brothers ward. I guess they moved in the same time as Brian and Erika did! Small world right!

amy said...

What cute kids you have! i am getting sooo baby hungry!