Halle is 4 and we can't believe it...she is such a joy in our lives. She keeps us on our toes. She had a fun birhtday party with all of her friends...she is so loved. Happy Birthday Halle! Mike took a picture of her when she woke up in the morning. She got to have her traditional birthday breakfast with daddy. She had a halloween themed birthday party and had so much fun with everyone. Dad got her spiderman pajamas and those are by far her favorite thing...she is so funny.
3 comments:
I can't beleive that you made it through that party with all of those kids. Your awesome. Thanks for having the girls over all the time.
Happy birthday Hallie!!
She is too cute...I was reading some of the things she says on your side bar, what a little crack up! And I can't believe she is 4 I remember when she was a baby and in the NICU, really was that 4 years ago!
Post a Comment