Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Abby Turns One

We celebrated Abby's birthday with friends and family....she was so cute thank you everyone for all of the cute presents she was definitely spoiled....Abby came into this world crazy fast...!!!! She was born 5 weeks early. I could feel my contractions were steady and consistent. I knew she was coming, but I knew it was too early. I called my doc and she said go to Laber and Delivery and we will try to stop these contractions and send you home. My sweet sister Anna came over and stayed with the other girls and little did she know that one night turned into six....thank you Anna I love you so much. Abby came the next morning at five am. She weighed an astounding 5 pds and 13 oz. She had to be put in the NICCU for a week because of her blood sugar and jaundice. But, soon we were home and it has been one long crazy night ever since. This year has gone so fast...I love my sweet Abby!!!!



No comments: