Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sick Girls and Firefighters!!!









Just a quick update on everything fun and exciting in the Carver house! We have been hit hard this year with sickness and unfortunately it has been me who has got the brunt of it. I got a nasty cold a few weeks ago, lost my voice, couldn't sleep, you know the typical horrible, nasty cold. Well, the girls of course almost allways get what I have and this last round was intense. I got it the first week and towards the end of mine, Halle got it. Of course hers turns into full blown aneumonia and so out comes the nebulizer and lots of up all night nights with Halle hoping she is getting enough O2. Then when we just get out of the woods with Halle, now it is Abby's turn. So, she decides it is going to be fun to contract RSV. Yay! bring out the nebulizer and many more up all night worrying and restless sleeping for me. Luckily Mylee and Mike never got it very bad....however, last night I was fortunate enough to spend the night with Mylee on the bathroom floor holding her hair out of her face while she was throwing up every two minutes...literally...tough night. She seems better..but I am a little scared to go to bed..who knows what awaits me at 1:00am, 3:00am....


On a lighter note Mylee had an awesome field trip to the fire station in West Point and they learned a lot. Halle got to go and she was very helpful making sure to wait and help everyone get out of the truck safely. She stole the hearts of all the firefighters as she asked her famous questions and insisted on them holding her...

I have posted several different pictures! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Laura and Brian said...

yeah!! Now I can read your cute blog again. I love it that Halle is already trying to get in good with the firefighters. How cute. I love that girl.

Amberlynn said...

Oh sad! I hope you guys get better! Fast too!

Juli said...

No fun about the sick part! I hope things are going well, let me know if you need anything....I AM your new VT and all! Hee!

The Flitton's said...

I feel for you - Jackson got RSV right after we got home from Utah for Christmas and he is just getting over it! Your girls are so darling. How's young womens?