My little sweet Abby is crawling now...so sad. I am trying to keep her little for the longest possible time. She is my baby and at this point. Even though we have three girls and it would be nice to have a boy I just don't think I can do another kid. Three kids is a HUGE under taking. I love the craziness, but ....well....I guess you never know. Seven months and crawling...
7 comments:
Oh she is so cute!!! You know who she looks like is Mike's oldest brother kinda. I haven't seen you guys in so long which is a shame cause I live here now.
Love you,
Liv
so freakin cute - i haven't even seen her and she is crawling already!
She is growing up fast! She is just too cute! I know how you feel! Jackson is definitely my last and I just want him to stay a baby forever! I didn't mind when he didn't walk until 16 months...now it's like he turned into a toddler overnight!
It's kind of nice to know who "the baby" is though, because I think you can enjoy that much more!
Wow! I can't believe she is that old already. It does go by way to fast! She is a cutie!
Oh,...how we miss those darling kids! It was so good to talk to you today,.Lisa!
Abby is crawling!! Wow,...she is so darn cute. I loved the video of Halle too! It brings back so many memories of her coming over!
And....I love Mylee's hair! Could she get more beautiful?
Let's get together....SOON!
Love ya,
The Schroaders
How cute is that? SHe has such beautiful eyes. They grow up way to fast. I am feeling like maybe Isaak is my last and it is such a hard thing to swallow when they grow like that.
She is just darling! I haven't met her yet...oh wait, once when she was teeny tiny. It's been a while, Lis! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment