Okay! This has been so fun! Mylee started soccer this year! Since her birthday is in September she misses every cut off imaginable. So she is the oldest on her team and definitely the tallest and most coordinated. She loves soccer she scores at least two goals every game and one game she scored SIX. Six goals in a 20 minute game, which she probably played 15 min. of it. I am so proud of her. I am the coach and sometimes the other teams get upset, because she is so fast, but what can I say...she is a Star!! Plus it is three on three, no one is really keeping track anyway...right!
2 comments:
IMPRESSIVE! How fun to be her coach. I am soo looking forward to being a soccer coach!
That is amazing! Six goals in one game! My girls are both on the same soccer team and I am their coach too! Isn't it a blast watching these cute little ones play!? Sounds like we need Mylee on our team!
My bro said you are in his ward! So cool!
Post a Comment