Thursday, November 29, 2007

OuR GirLs!


This was totally a fluke that I got this picture. Halle is holding Mylee's face....so sweet! They are so fun!

3 comments:

Kris said...

That picture is just adorable! Love your blog, Lis!

The Flitton's said...

It is so good to hear from you guys. You have such beautiful little girls, and another one on the way - Congrats! I love your blog music. I have to admit that I do worship Bon Jovi (this is Becky, not Jared-he gets jealous when I talk about Jon). We'll be home for Christmas so we should get together to catch up. Happy Holidays!

Scott said...

Hey, thanks for saying hi.. its been a bit, eh?

I have to say that is the cutest picture. You guys are amazing and congrats on the 3rd Girl...

Hope to see ya guys during the holidays, maybe we can all stop working or being busy for once and just hang out...

Brandon is wanting to do a New Years shindig at his place..

Dont be a Stranger